We are re-opening on Monday, March 8!
Our hours will be Mon – Sat 10-3
Donations will be accepted on WEDNESDAYS & SATURDAYS only. No furniture will be accepted for the time being. If we get overwhelmed with donations on any of our donation days, just a reminder that we will need to stop accepting for the day. We have limited space to quarantine so we can only take so much at a time. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!
A few reminders before you come to visit the store:
1. STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell.
2. We have been closed for 15 weeks! Many, many, people have donations that they have been waiting to drop off. Your patience will be necessary and appreciated. If you can wait another few weeks, that would be great!
3. We must limit the number of customers in the store and you may have to wait outside. We are doing the best we can! Please limit your shopping to 15 minutes so that others waiting can shop too!
4. Masks are mandatory!
5. We are vigilantly cleaning and sanitizing to keep you and our staff safe.
6. Please treat our staff with kindness and courtesy. They are doing their work out of the goodness of their hearts, and because they believe in the mission of Encore Thrift Store.
Looking forward to serving our valued customers once again!
Encore Thrift Store
Volunteers are needed!
Regular volunteers are needed to run the store on a day-to-day basis. Help out once or twice a week, or twice a month. Click on the “Volunteer” tab above for our volunteer application.
We accept your gently-used donations at the store
Donation times now reduced due to Covid-19 Protocols:
Wednesday and Saturdays ONLY, 10am-3pm or until or storage is full