A few reminders before you visit the store:
1. STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell.
2. Masks are still mandatory!
3. We are vigilantly cleaning and sanitizing to keep you and our staff safe.
4. Please be kind. We are excited to be able to open again and will follow all government health guidelines in order to remain safe.
5. We are now accepting donations every day that we are open on a first come, first served basis (Monday – Saturday)
Volunteers are needed!
Regular volunteers are needed to run the store on a day-to-day basis. Help out once or twice a week, or twice a month. Click on the “Volunteer” tab above for our volunteer application.
We accept your gently-used donations at the rear of the store:
Monday – Friday 10am-5pm and Saturday 10am-4pm on a first come, first served basis. We may need to refuse your donation if we are full for the day.
*** For large furniture donation drop-offs, please call the store to make an appointment ***