Encore Thrift Store will be closed for the holiday long weekend
Saturday, August 1 & Monday, August 3.
Donations will not be accepted during this time.
RE-OPENING June 29, 2020
The store will be OPEN for shopping effective Monday, June 29. Our hours will be reduced to 10-3 (Monday – Saturday) and donations will be accepted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ONLY, no exceptions. Please bear with us and be patient as we all get used to these new routines. Looking forward to seeing you all again!
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS – JUNE 2020
- Customers must not enter the store if they are ill (even just a cold)
- There will be a limit of 15 customers in the store at one time. Two (2) maximum from one family allowed. Children are to remain with their parent at all times. If we have a line up, please limit your shopping to 15 minutes.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is mandatory
- Masks or facial coverings are mandatory. Disposable masks can be purchased for $1.
- Floor markers will indicate where customers form a line when paying for their purchases
- Customers must sanitize their hands upon entering the store.
- Shopping carts will be sanitized after each use.
- Change rooms and washrooms are closed and will not be available.
- We encourage cashless transactions. TAP for credit/debit now available.
- No reusable bags will be allowed in the store. We will provide new, white plastic bags for your purchases.
- Hours are temporarily reduced to Monday – Saturday – 10am – 3pm
- Donations accepted Monday, Wednesday and Friday ONLY at the rear of the store. No exceptions
Volunteers are needed!
Regular volunteers are needed to run the store on a day-to-day basis. Help out once or twice a week, or twice a month. Click on the “Volunteer” tab above for our volunteer application.
We accept your gently-used donations at the store
Donation times now reduced due to Covid-19 Protocols:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday ONLY – 10am – 3pm