WAREHOUSE PERSON/TRUCK TRIVER
Encore Thrift Store is currently hiring a Warehouse Person/Truck Driver. The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Full class G license with a clean abstract
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Energetic, positive personality and a team player
- Ability to lift 50 – 100 lbs.
- Physically capable of standing, walking and lifting for long periods throughout the day
- Ability to climb ladders and use basic hand and power tools
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Part time position – weekday, daytime hours, no weekends (not suitable for students)
- Load, unload and move products by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse work environment
- Perform deliveries and pickups of furniture and other larger items with Encore vehicle throughout Brampton, while adhering to all traffic laws.
- Transporting un-sellable large items off site for disposal or recycling.
- Evaluating donations for quality and condition
- Assemble and dismantle furniture
- Some light housekeeping duties (putting out garbage, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, shoveling snow)
- Test small appliances and electrical items
- Any other duties as assigned by the Shift Leader.